Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The most natural state

i've finally discovered the most natural state for me to be in permanently is horny.  Horny without permission to touch myself, so the arousal can only build and build and i can do nothing to release it.  In this state i find myself naturally submissive and eager to please.  Its like being just in the door of subspace, able to jump right in at a moment's notice. 

i love the whole concept of being permanently on edge and any man able to come up and touch me or tease me to his own pleasure and my being under instructions to let it happen.  That isn't going to happen because Master will not allow just anyone to touch me, but its a nice arousing thought all the same.

This morning i was left with some cane marks on my breasts and possibly my bum (not sure, didn't check).  How quickly they fade though.  Still, its the first time we've gotten a decent mark on me, so here's hoping.  i was a bit surprised at how much of a turn on the sharpness of the pain was though.  i can see myself at some point passing out from the pure bliss of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment