Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good weekend

It has been a good and interesting weekend.  Last night we had guests over for dinner, so i spent all yesterday on my feet cleaning and preparing.  It was well-worth the effort in the end, but gee was i tired.  Discovered a male submissive friend is a bit obsessed with the idea of being ordered by his Mistress to have sex with me.  That threw me because it had never crossed my mind before.  This led onto talks later with Master that one day He will be having others use me.  i mentioned i'm more comfortable with the idea of servicing women than men, which He said He'd take note of.  Can't say it isn't arousing.

Tonight we bought some new cuffs for me, as its been a few years since i've had any and we also got that butt plug to finally get around to some anal training.  Very excited by this, can't wait to get started.  It feels like i'm finally going down the path i need to travel.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    An Invitation

    Please check out my new site and let me know if you would like to be listed and linked there with the rest of us.

    www.femaleslavesandsubmissivewomen.com/

    I would appreciate you taking a look and please let me know, when you have time:)

    Thank you.

    Jayne xx
    PS: please add your blog address when replying. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete