Thursday, May 6, 2010

slave's new clothes

Ok not exactly like the Emperor 'wore'. Its time to get myself some new clothes which reflect my new attitude toward myself. For the longest time, i've been wearing second hand clothes bought from ebay or daggy stuff that looks like a potato sack would be a ball gown in comparison! Really, i have no idea how Master has put up with me for so long, must be love.

i won't be getting a lot of clothing because i've never felt the need to have all that much and i don't think i should really need all that much. But i do need to make a major overhaul of everything. i have Master's instructions of what He requires from my clothes, so as long as i stay within those limits, i'm pretty much free to choose what i like. i have decided to get myself some new bras and make them maternity ones. i need bras for the support, but maternity bras means Master can have easy and quick access to my breasts when He likes.

Though i'm not allowed to wear anything to bed, i do want to get some very nice, attractive nightdresses, as its getting too cold to be running around naked now. That of course is up to Master, if He chooses to have me running around naked in winter, but He much prefers i be healthy and remain usable, then get sick.

Rebuilding a wardrobe takes a lot of time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle,

    Thanks very much for your comment at my site; would you like me to link and list your blog at the new Directory

    femaleslavesandsubmissivewomen.com ?

    All I ask in return is would you please put a link here to help spread the word?

    Please let me know and confirm your address if you reply so that I know where to find your blog:)

    Thank you M.

    Jayne
    xx

    ReplyDelete