Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trust as deep as the ocean

Master and i had a good chat this evening, getting much cleared up.  Its funny how a simple talk with Him makes so much sense of it all and clears everything up.  i feel secure in my status in His life once again.  i've been working through many triggers in the last 6 months or so and i guess now i'm getting down to my core ones.  

Its also interesting to note at the same time some of my deepest, most private fantasies are beginning to re-emerge and i am sharing them.  In the past i always had this tremendous fear that my fantasies would be acted out, now i want them to be.  The thought of Master making them come true for me, in His own way excites me no end.  i never thought i'd ever find anyone i could trust these fantasies or myself to, so much.

i will be asking permission tomorrow to go and see a hypnotist, so i can lose weight.  This will also begin to prime my mind for the process, for when Master decides to travel this path.  He's turned on by it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment