Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet, sweet surrender

i have this urge within me to go to another level of surrender with Master.  i can't really explain it, but its like i have to throw myself head long into complete and utter TPE surrender to Him.  Its taken me so long to get here, i don't want to be waiting any longer than i have to.  i just want to totally surrender, let go and just be in the moment with whatever happens.  i have this desire to give all over to Him, to feel the enslavement within.  There is so much i want to explore to make me the perfect, usable slave.  Orgasm control, instantly obeying orders, no matter what they are, where they are.  Fulfilling all His desires and meeting all His needs.  

i'm also wanting to give up control of my bank accounts and email accounts.  To need to ask permission if i want to spend any money i have over a certain amount.  To go through inspections, infront of people and do various health activities, to show i do not own my body, i simply look after it for Master.  He is the true Owner, in EVERY sense of the word.  Thinking about surrendering to this level gets me so hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment